|Events House Updates Announcements Advertisements Merchandise Extras|
January 31 2013 ▲ 1 note
1) Please submit the signature campaign for Intramurals given earlier this week to your respective batch representatives before 12:00 PM tomorrow. We hope you thoroughly read through our letter. We will assume that the ENTIRE class does not support if this is submitted later than the given time.
2) Last day of filing of candidacy forms tomorrow. Please submit to the registrar’s office and we will be the ones to give these to the discipline office.
3) Campaigning starts on Monday next week. Please be reminded of the allowable campaigning materials to be posted on the blackboard tomorrow. (No merchandise like pins, shirts, fans, etc. to be given away. Take note of the sizes of the posters. No campaigning on Pisay Direct. Be mindful what you decide to put on these campaign materials.)
January 28 2013 ▲ 2 notes
This is a copy of the official letter handed to each class earlier today, Jan 28, 2013.
Please READ THROUGH THIS LETTER THOROUGHLY. It highlights very important details we want to be transparent about to the student body. To show your support for the reconsideration of our final appeal to the administration, please sign the signature form given to your class representatives through the batch councils (by class number.)
Please submit these to the Batch Representatives on or before Friday. Non-submission will mean that the entire class does not support this endeavor.
We hope to serve you in the best way possible. While we, the SA, are just a financial support group for the Intramurals, we still wish to voice out the wishes of the students through this signature campaign. While we wish to materialize Intrams, we can only hope for the reconsideration of our appeal. In this way, we hope to get our message to across in the best manner possible!
Thank you very much for your support! :)
January 27 2013 ▲ 3 notes
Available Positions + Important Dates :)
January 20 2013 ▲ 7 notes
SA 2012-2013 brings you the SA LOCKER!
As you all know, the SA is here to serve YOU. It’s apparent that you can tell any of us officers issues or concerns regarding the school and we can bring these up in our weekly meetings. However, it seems that some may be afraid to suggest ideas while some forget that they actually do have a voice. Of course anyone can message us on our Tumblr however we understand that not everyone has internet access and we are not able to check on these messages regularly.
The SA is meant to serve others, not ourselves. If you have a concern or issue (i.e. sports curfew, security in the dorms, etc.), you can drop us a little note (whether anonymous or not) in our SA locker.
1. Just insert your piece of paper in LOCKER 1009 IN FRONT OF THE SA ROOM and, weekly, we will be collecting these and bringing these up in our weekly meetings.
2. Please be sure that these are things that we can actually do and are within our jurisdiction (i.e. we do not have control over decreasing workload, changing cafeteria food, renovating certain areas, etc.)
3. Take note that we cannot address everything. We will weigh the advantages and disadvantages of every suggestion and see if it really should be carried on. Also, in as much as we’d like to pursue everything, we have certain limits with regards to our authority. However, we promise that all these things will be brought up during our meetings.
4. We are giving you all a chance to voice your opinion so please state your suggestions in a respectable manner and in a positive tone.
5. Do not send in things that are not suggestions, concerns, issues, etc. Do not send in things that are derogatory to anyone. Please do not give us a reason to revoke this opportunity.
6. While we entertain issues and concerns, as much as possible try to include your suggestions on these so that we have an idea how to approach them in the best way possible.
7. Please write legibly. :D
Even if we’re nearing the end of the school year, it isn’t too late to create anew. Also, certain concerns can be addressed for the improvement of the following school year.
We hope this endeavor will help you all, students, teachers and staff members alike! Thank you very much and Happy YMSAT Week ahead! :)
January 2 2013 ▲ 5 notes
It’s January 3, 2013 tomorrow, and we all know what that means. It’s time to sleep late and wake up extra early, see our beloved friends, schoolmates and teachers, and say hello once more to long tests, quizzes, homework and responsibilities. Yes, it’s time for school! With a new year comes a new quarter and new beginnings! Make the most of it. :)
After a long and fulfilling break, we know you’re all excited. See you tomorrow, Pisay!
(c) Rham Ybiernas
December 22 2012 ▲ 0 notes
said: What section is Alessandro Rodriguez?
Hmmmm. E. :)
What's up Pisay!
Welcome to the SA tumblr!
1. Navigate using the tabs below.
2. Follow to get updates on your dash!
3. Post questions on our Ask! :)